I’m a fan of mobile games since then but allocating too much time to playing games is not my attitude.
When I’m in front of my PCs or mobile, I used to surf the internet for research, coding, watching documentaries, biography, and reading new materials.
I work almost 12 to 16 hours daily in front of these devices, but during “boring-hours” sometimes I spent playing the Clash of Clans mobile app (developed by Supercell) with my former colleagues.
Building defenses for Town Hall, allocating resources for upgrades, and attacking enemies during clan wars are your goals.
The game is fast evolving into a more user-friendly and fun experience for avid-gamers since launched in 2012.
How to Play:
- After the installation of an app, you should follow the on-screen instructions of the complete tutorial.
- Explore how to purchase items on the shop and how to unlock them at the same time.
- Purchase wall defenses.
- Spend your gold, elixir, and most especially the gems wisely.
- If you want to buy additional items in the shop you may purchase it using your credit card. (not recommended)
- Create a strategy for your defenses and war bases.
- Create a strategy on how to get a “3 stars” during clan wars.
- Join clan war leagues.
For starters, all you have to do is to build your base, level-up your walls, troops, and resources to unlock some powerful heroes.
Clash of Clans is available on both Android and iOS devices.
Greetings Cheif, Let’s Clash On!
Technopreneur. Foodie. Traveler. A Mozilla Representative in the Philippines particularly interested in earth science, trading, investments, cloud services, market research, data visualization, and analytics.