This is a lightweight all-in-1 Karaoke that comes with 64GB micro SD card storage with more than 20,000 songs to choose from in English, Tagalog, Indian, and Arabic.
The latest model of this genre, to start with all you have to do is connect the device to your Smart TV, choose your favorite songs, and hit the play button.
On top of that, you may also update the songs online through their Magic Star official website.
For those Smart TV that doesn’t have an audio-video port, all you have to do is find a converter to connect the Magic Star Karaoke. I found this cheap HDMI-AV converter and HDMI cable for 50AED only.
Cons: I don’t like the SD card slot because sometimes you might accidentally insert it below the slot.
The Magic Star Karaoke MS805 is perfect, a handy device anywhere you want to party with family and friends.
- 32/64 GB SD card
- Thousands Multi-Language Song Library – English, Tagalog, Arabic, Hindi, Urdu, etc.
- Quick Song Search – by Language, Title, Singer, Index and by typing
- Recording Function – record Voice, Music and Song Recording
- Pitch and Live Scoring function
- Background video – switch background files, customized BGV
- Supports multimedia formats
- Photo – jpg
- Music – mp3, mid
- Video – (max resolution 1280x720p) – mkv, avi, mpg, mpeg, mp4
- Fanfare, Echo, and Tempo controls
- Favorite List
- Reservation Function
- Jump Prelude Function
Technopreneur. Foodie. Traveler. A Mozilla Representative in the Philippines particularly interested in earth science, cybersecurity, cloud services, market research, data visualization, and analytics.